Well, we are living in a smartphone world. Most of us want to use a bigger screen phone. But do you know there is a company just launched a tiny phone? It is the World’s Smallest Phone.
A UK phone manufacturing company made the World’s Smallest Phone Named Zanco tiny T1. If you compare this phone, it is smaller than your thumb. It will come soon in the market. It will come in May 2018.
Specifications of the Zanco tiny T1
- The Zanco tiny T1 has 0.49-inch OLED display and weighing is just 13g. The tiny T1 measuring just 46.7mm x 21mm x 12mm.
- It has OLED screen and screen resolution 64 x 32.
- The phone has 200-mAh battery charges via Micro USB. The battery has 3 days standby and 180 minutes talk time.
- Altho the actual storage capacity is not known, it can approximately contain 300 phonebook contact and store up to 50 SMS.
- The Zanco tiny T1 phone operates on the 2G network, and the battery has 3 days standby. You can talk 180 minutes on this phone.
- There is no internet capability in this phone. You can do anything other calling and text messaging.
- One Nano SIM slot is there.
- In the Zanco specification list, it is mention that 32RAM + 32ROM. You can assume what the 32 is. It must not be 32GB, It may be 32MB.
- 13 voice changer
Reasons you may need the Zanco tiny t1
- As it is the world’s smallest phone, It may be a cute gadget of 2018.
- It is an ideal backup phone. You can use this as your secondary phone.
- You can serve it as a festival gift. It is perfect when you want to give in a small budget.
- If you are sports athletics it is easily fit in any size pocket.
- It’s great when you don’t want to carry your big screen phone and still want to use the phone.
We have discussed all feature and an overview of the world’s smallest phone. After seeing this phone what is your first impression. It seems like a joke in the smartphone era. But it may be a sensation in the coming time. How the technology evolve so that we are able to develop a new phone which is smaller than your thumb.