Instagram and WhatsApp are two of the leading social media platforms in the world. Both Instagram and WhatsApp are known for having their unique features and advantages. However, many times you want to share your Instagram story on WhatsApp.
Whether someone wants to share a funny moment, a quote, or a beautiful picture, sharing Instagram stuff on WhatsApp can be a great way for users to connect with their friends and family.
In this article, we will show you how to share your Instagram story on WhatsApp in the simplest way. We’ve broken down the entire process into easily manageable chunks that are quick to understand and follow.
How to Put Instagram Video on WhatsApp Status
Instagram is famous for being a picture and video-sharing platform. It has gained a massive number of users in recent years, for many reasons. The platform allows its users to perform several tasks here without costing any money.
Recently, both platforms came up with several changes and it was found that users can now share their Instagram posts on WhatsApp too. Instagram has now added a share button that lets users share their stories, pictures, videos, and posts from one to another.
However, you might be wondering if there’s any restriction on this new exclusive feature. As per current updates, users can share their content very conveniently on WhatsApp without any complications.
- This feature is only available on Instagram latest version. Ensure to update your app before following the above process.
- If someone has issues with their device, or internet connection, or is using old versions of Instagram or WhatsApp, they might not get to enjoy these features.
- If you are not able to find this option on your Instagram account, it can mean that you are still using the previous version.
- You might need to go to Google Play Store or App Store, depending on the device, and check if there’s any update left that you haven’t done yet.
- Once the updates are finished, you will be able the use this latest Instagram to WhatsApp share feature.
Now, let’s see how you can share videos on WhatsApp from Instagram:
Step 1: Make sure you have updated your Instagram and using the latest version of it. You can check this in your Play Store or App Store.
Step 2: Find and launch the Instagram app on your device.
Step 3: Go to your profile by clicking your profile icon in the below right corner of your screen.
Step 4: Now, scroll down and find the video that you want to share on WhatsApp.
Step 5: Tap and open that particular video.
Step 6: Click the three-dotted menu appearing on the video.
Step 7: You will now see multiple options like share, link, and save.
Step 8: Select the first option titled ‘Share’.
Step 9: You will find different apps appearing on your screen, where you can share this particularly selected Instagram Video.
Step 10: Find and tap “WhatsApp”.
Step 11: You will be taken to the WhatsApp app. Now, choose where you want to share this video. It can be your status, or with a person or group.
Step 12: After you have selected it, tap send button. Your video will be shared.
- Open the Instagram app and head to your profile section by tapping your profile icon in the right bottom corner.
- Find and open the video you wish to share on WhatsApp.
- Click the three-dotted icon and select the link button.
- The link to your video will be copied.
- Open the WhatsApp app and go to where you want to share your video.
- Paste the copied link and click send button. Your video will be shared with them.
How to Share Instagram Post on WhatsApp
The process of sharing Instagram post on WhatsApp is quite easy and same. Here’s how anyone can share their post quickly.
Step 1: Go to your Instagram app and find the post that you are desired to share.
Step 2: Tap and open that particular post.
Step 3: Click the three dots option and select share from the listed options.
Step 4: Find and tap the WhatsApp app to share this post.
Step 5: Select (status, person, or group) where you wish to share it and then tap send button.
Alternatively, you can use the “link button” to do the same task. Open your post and copy its link. Then launch your WhatsApp app and paste and send the link to that person.
How to Share Instagram Story on WhatsApp
Instagram story is one of the great ways to share news and updates of one’s life. You can use this feature to share many pictures, videos, and posts very quickly and conveniently.
As it doesn’t require much time, all you need to do is post your content in the story section and your friends and followers can view and know your message easily.
- You must have an Instagram story. Without it, you can’t do anything.
- Go to the story that you want to share.
- Tap on the three dots once you have opened the story. It is available in the top right corner.
- Now, a menu will appear with several options. Select the share option to proceed to the next step.
- Select WhatsApp from the listed option.
- Select the contact or group of your choice. Once you have selected them, press the send button.
In today’s article, we discussed how to share Instagram story on WhatsApp. It can be a fun way to interact with your friends and family members. This latest feature allows you to have more fun and enjoyment. It’s a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes.
However, you are should keep your both apps updated to their latest versions. Doing so will help you get the latest features and updates more quickly than others. Also, you won’t face any kind of glitch or bug issue.